Friday, October 28, 2016

Guardian still very confusing

I heard John McDonnell on Today prog and he seemed to be making sense. It was ahead of an announcement I think. So have looked in print Guardian but not found anything.

PMQ reporting was ok, mention for Corbyn. I did tweet support for the Guardian take on this.

But all I can find is John Harris. Very dismissive of Labour, then promo for the Liberals.

Search on Twitter finds this online I cannot see how this shows Labour not interested in access to EU market.  Maybe I missed it in print but similar things keep happening so I now go to Twitter for the news and the Guardian for rather strange opinions based on their own selection of the news such as keeps me guessing.

More reporting please, or maybe invite John McDonnell to fill a long read in his own words?

No comments: